Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Guys lets put up a list of what we wish in tixati
Page 6 of 9     <<<23456789>>>
by Guest on 2014/09/17 05:10:22 PM    
I have 4 HDDs and on each of them a folder /torrents. Now, when I download a torrent and select its destination, only the folder names are displayed, so I have to hover over them to actually see on which HDD they are. It would be better, if the list would show the whole path. Like D:\torrents\ instead of just torrents.
by Guest on 2014/09/17 11:39:49 PM    
Spanish :D
by Guest on 2014/09/20 10:34:59 AM    
So what if we could have folders for downloads. Then we can group all linux distro seeds to folder and limit outgoing upload for all the torrents in folder same time.

Rogster
by John on 2014/11/01 07:56:52 AM    
Hello guys, i'm wondering - when is Tixati 2.0 coming out?

Kevin - I'm really looking forward to it. :)

Greetings,

John
by Guest on 2014/11/11 02:04:41 AM    
hi
plz add queue button in transfer view.so that torrents can be sorted the way user has queued.It is very annoying is that if i stop the download it goes straight to last torrent as  i kept sorting by status ,so those torrents which are downloading stay on top ,but unlike utorrent it don't have pause button or sorting option where i can sort with priority or which are queued.
since tixati have many good features so im still using it.
And yes download speed on taskbar would be great..i know its been requested before.
by Guest on 2014/11/11 07:19:16 PM    
plz add queue button in transfer view.

check out the layout options in the layout button on the transfers window.
by Guest on 2014/11/18 04:24:31 PM    
Upon completion, COPY to this location

(Originally posted here http://forum.tixati.com/support/950/  but thought I should add it to this thread too in case)

Hi all,

Like most people, I have "Upon completion, move to this location" set so that completed downloads move to a "Completed Downloads" folder.

Also like many people, I then need to sort, rename etc those files before storing on my NAS. Doing so(outside of Tixati which is required) though would of course break the torrents.

So, I'd like to request that in addition to being able to move completed downloads to a specific location, that Tixati add an option to also store an exact COPY of that finished download in a different directory of our choosing.

Upon download completion Tixati would MOVE the file(s) to "Completed Downloads" and then immediately COPY that same file(s) to a different folder.

This way we end up with two folders. A "Completed Downloads" folder to seed from, and a "Copied Downloads" folder where we're free to rename, move, delete files at will without affecting torrents.

It would just be one more directory selection on the Local Files section in Tixati settings. Something like:

- Default Download Location
- Upon completion, move to this location
- Upon completion, copy to this location
- Incomplete Piece Storage Location

This feature would make managing downloaded files much easier!

Thanks
by Guest on 2014/11/20 03:47:49 PM    
Better integration with Proxy Services

An updated user manual for all options

Rotation among Seeding, instead of the first retrieved first seeded concept (older?  less seeds? etc...)

Push for acceptance among more trackers (some are blocking Tixati due to spoofing issues)

Really a simple list... :)
by Guest on 2014/11/21 07:10:34 PM    
Checkbox like in utorrent, to do not create subfolder.
For example torrent contains 1 directory with 2 files: Super2k14 with (file.avi, file.srt).
And I want to download this to: MyMovies/file.avi MyMovies/file.srt, not
MyMovies/Super2k14/file.avi MyMovies/Super2k14/file.srt
by jzn2 on 2014/11/24 11:18:01 AM    
An "on the fly" per torrent custom bandwidth limit input box.
by Guest on 2014/11/26 05:59:48 PM    
Please have a setting such as "Don't count a torrent as using a queue slot if it's speed is less than x Kb/s". My seeding queue constantly gets stalled and I have to repeatedly manually stop seeding torrents that don't have leechers. uTorrent has the similar setting called "queue.dont_count_slow_ul/dl".
by francisuk1989 on 2014/11/29 03:31:35 PM    
Ill like to see,

1) When you disconnect a users IP, Disconnect permit and don't reconnect (still happens in v1.99)

2) If a user is seeding really slow with b/s of traffic have an option to right click > blocklist and have a list under IP filter, Auto feature would be nice for this as there are some cheeky users out there :P lol

3) on channels, Don't show the IP address under bandwidth but replaced with an ASN/ISP name or something along them lines.
by Guest on 2015/01/15 02:47:52 AM    
Alright, here's one that needs to be addressed:

pre-allocated files

Please, there needs to be an option to disable this useless feature.

What benefit is there to having to write to my drive twice? Fragmentation? Who cares?
by EvilLivesHere on 2015/01/18 04:19:36 AM    
I think adding in the ability to have sub-categories would be great.  Currently we can divide torrents into Categories, which is very useful, but I think being able to have categories in categories as many levels as we want would be just wonderful.  For example, there are many times where I've wanted to separate just my Book torrents into different categories based on genre but I didn't want to just make a main category for each one.
by Guest on 2015/01/18 08:07:04 PM    
by EvilLivesHere
I think adding in the ability to have sub-categories would be great. Currently we can divide torrents into Categories, which is very useful, but I think being able to have categories in categories as many levels as we want would be just wonderful. For example, there are many times where I've wanted to separate just my Book torrents into different categories based on genre but I didn't want to just make a main category for each one.

Have you tried using 'the description column'?

layout->select columns check on description
by Guest on 2015/01/25 04:35:58 PM    
Manual queueing.

I absolutely hate it when I can't control my own download queue.
by John on 2015/01/28 01:55:48 AM    
Feature request:

- ARM version of Tixati for Linux/Android.
by EvilLivesHere on 2015/01/28 12:54:56 PM    
by Guest
by EvilLivesHere
I think adding in the ability to have sub-categories would be great. Currently we can divide torrents into Categories, which is very useful, but I think being able to have categories in categories as many levels as we want would be just wonderful. For example, there are many times where I've wanted to separate just my Book torrents into different categories based on genre but I didn't want to just make a main category for each one.
Have you tried using 'the description column'?

layout->select columns check on description

I suppose that would do it for if I want to look through my books, but my primary usage would be for adding to Shares in Channels or separating out RSS feeds from various trackers and of various genres.  Especially since Tixati will still mirror your private torrents even though no one can actually download them... Unfortunately, just setting the description will not allow me to do that, as far as I know.  Thanks for the suggestion though. :)
by dc2257 on 2015/01/30 12:45:58 AM    
I wish Tixati would not try to download Zip files and only torrent files like it used to.
by Guest on 2015/02/01 02:32:40 AM    
An updated "Optimizing Tixati" tutorial will be terrific !!

Thanks.
Page 6 of 9     <<<23456789>>>
<<  Back To Forum

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server