Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Guys lets put up a list of what we wish in tixati
Page 7 of 9     <<<3456789>>>
by xena990 on 2015/02/02 04:24:00 AM    
RSS feeds with categories. I download files from RSS feeds, but i wanna group some feeds, or disable/enable some.
by shag00 on 2015/02/07 03:02:21 AM    
I'd like to see a function whereby if a peer uploads to me less than 25% of what I upload to him then that peer is ignored.
by SRIGGA_ on 2015/02/11 02:00:13 PM    
Here is what i would like to see on next tixati update. better and easier control over RSS feeds. it would be much easier if the developers can make the RSS feed like let's say before you download any files to see how bigger the file is and options to say what to download 720P or 1080P or just HDTV for each RSS feed. and please fix the problem no auto download exceeded per episode. how about more skins for tixati, the rest of the program is fine with me. RSS feed section can be more improved. thanks in advance
by mervinjacob on 2015/02/27 08:53:35 AM    
Well the feature for downloading the partially downloaded content is missing in Tixati!
Transmission has this feature!.But I will wait for the new version,because in the end your software is the BEST!

Thank You for your hardwork!... :)
by tixatiland on 2015/03/02 06:03:57 PM    
On my desktop all applications follow the alphabetical order but the tixati desktop icon does not. I have an application installed made by zemana which has always been the last application on my desktop but the tixati desktop icon now comes last after zemana. should the tixati desktop icon not be placed after skype & before zemana? why does the tixati desktop icon not follow the alphabetical order like all other applications do? This is a serious bug / fault & needs to be fixed a.s.a.p. I am not criticizing you guys just giving feedback for you to improve.
by Guest on 2015/03/04 04:16:23 AM    
tixatiland ... are you serious ?? ... where to place an icon on your desktop ?? ... please, grow up !!
by Guest on 2015/03/05 02:49:41 PM    
tixatiland -> That would be an issue with your system and not with tixati. Tixati has no control over where icons are placed on your desktop. I suggest you right-click an empty space of your desktop and look for an option to auto-arrange and sort alphabetically.
by Guest on 2015/03/06 04:41:58 PM    
Fixing memory leak would be nice.
by Guest on 2015/03/06 06:56:56 PM    
I'd like to see stats on my traffic, mainly total up/download and ratio.
by Guest on 2015/03/10 10:03:39 PM    
Tixati for Linux port to QT5.

Ubuntu with Unity 8 will use QT5, much distros will use KDE Plasma 5 and LXQt (QT5), with QT5 no is neccesary install dependency olds for install Tixati.
by Guest on 2015/03/14 05:43:05 AM    
How about an easy way to import .torrent files when migrating from horribly slow-seeding uTorrent? uTorrent has stored all my .torrent files in AppData>Roaming and Tixati doesn't even see the AppData folder even though I have Windows set to show it. Have to copy the torrent to someplace where Tixati can see it, and then point it to the right place so it sees the downloaded file instead of re-downloading in another folder, and it's all a huge pain.
by Guest on 2015/03/16 06:59:53 PM    
Is there going to be another release?
by Guest on 2015/03/30 03:47:28 PM    
How about extra optional column headings such as Download Amount during this session, it was a feature in other torrent programs, this would be great so you could rotate torrents that were not active enough
by Guest on 2015/04/01 02:30:58 PM    
How about notifications via email, pushbullet, or other services, aswell as support for scripts after or before downloading like renaming software or music tagger etc.. Those owuld be good features..
by nautzz on 2015/04/02 02:39:06 AM    
Adding unique rules to categories, the one I'm looking for in particular is to hide one category from all of the general default categories like downloading, seeding etc.

Don't know how difficult it would be to implement, but imo it would make everything a whole lot neater, being able to separate trackers and stuff
by Malcom on 2015/04/11 07:45:59 PM    
Tixati .colors official options are very limited. I had downloaded yesterday a colors pack from Tommy http://forum.tixati.com/support/1263  and they are awesome. I will love to have them as part of the upcoming Tixati update, so all the user can have a better range of choices. If you can do that, it will be terrific.
by Guest on 2015/04/28 11:11:07 PM    
i love the new update smooth :) after using tixati for while i noticed some things missing. i'm a Daily uploader on torrent sites. i use tixati 365/24.thees thing I'm gonna mention will not only help me but all the other uploaders. when someone wants to create a new torrent for seeding, they always have to Browse through the folders, it takes lots of time to browse through folders and finding the file i want to create, especially when uploading torrents like 50 torrent per day, instead of browsing through all the folders how about making Tixati able to just drag and Drop the file you wants to create for uploading, it would save ton of time for lots of users who upload torrents daily like me.

One more Request = this has also to do with creating upload files

i see that when i try to create a new torrent file for uploading when i click on Browse for file i can Change the date to Last Modified. that is very cool, and very help full. but... when you try to add a Folder to Create a New torrent we don't have the option Last Modified Way? it is very annoying to scroll down and finding the right folder. can The developers please make some changes on this. i would only love tixati more and more if you guys can Bring the Option  on the Browse for Folder as well. And if possible how about some shortcuts for Tixati?

please Please Please bring the Last Modified option for Browse folder Section Or bring the Drag and Drop Files for creating for new torrent files. That Would make my life Whole lot easier

by Guest on 2015/05/05 10:19:42 AM    
I always loved TIXATI but since my Internet connection got better (passed from a 4MBps to a 50MBps connection) I had problems with it...

It seems that the "Maximum peer connections per transfer" values being limited to only 200 where too low to achieve the full speed of my new connection...

Sure I'm no expert but I know a bit to tweak those stuff and when I found I couldn't go higher than 200 I tested another torrent client that allowed me to pass that limit and BAM! All my downloads went to full speed!
by John on 2015/05/09 08:30:40 AM    
Add "Lables" feature, so the user can create lables for grouping and sorting the torrents according to his own categories, for example - the tracker he is using, the genre of the movies and books, etc.
by Guest on 2015/05/09 01:02:41 PM    
@John: use description
Page 7 of 9     <<<3456789>>>
<<  Back To Forum

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server