Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Settings for 10 Gbit/s connection on SSD M2 please

by Guest on 2020/04/29 05:45:36 AM    
Hello,

Please help me.

By following the official tutorial of the site I can only share two torrents in same time out of 20 completed and the speed by torrent is only 20-90 K
I configured my connection in Tixati for 267 MB/s for in and 205 MB/ for out with speed test.
What do you recommend in setting for 15-20 uploads in same time with max upload speed per torrent please?
And it’s possible to see the live upload speed en MB/s like other Torrents clients?
Sorry for my English I’m from Switzerland.

Best regards.
by Guest on 2020/04/29 09:03:43 PM    
Hello,

Up Up please
by notaLamer on 2020/04/30 05:06:08 PM    
I don't see where the problem is. Increase all limits (total simultaneous downloads & uploads, increase amount of peers per torrent). I'm seeding 350 torrents out of 600 at the same time. On a gigabit connection either I can't find enough peers to seed to or they max out my storage system (20MB/s from a single HDD) and it stops there. You will need TERABYTES of storage on very active torrents to max out 10GBit/s.
by Guest on 2021/03/28 02:41:28 PM    
I have FTTH 1Gbits/s and maxed out the settings,but no faster then 640 Mbits/s (80mb/s)i have never seen. That is about 75% of the connection used including overhead. It only happens when you have a bunch of fast peers close by.To get them you can start by using the ip filter and drop very distant and slow connections, like china.
by notaLamer on 2021/03/31 02:51:04 AM    
Another quirk I was not aware of at the time: the GUI drawing CPU usage.
If you have a slow single-thread CPU and/or are using Windows, this will affect you. Workaround: minimize or close the Tixati window when not needed (do not just obstruct it by other windows)

See these threads:
https://forum.tixati.com/support/6343  (my in-depth reply on page 3 yet another surprise of Windows about mouse cursor)
https://forum.tixati.com/support/5814

This is possibly the reason you peak at 700 mbit/s

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server