Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati File Explorer Sluggish

by Guest on 2014/06/30 01:47:06 AM    
Whenever I open the file explorer on Tixati, it's always sluggish to load and stalls whenever I open a folder. Is this normal? If so, I'm afraid this might be the deal breaker for me =(.
by Sailor24 on 2014/07/01 06:59:30 AM    
How powerful is your computer? Do you run a lot of programs at the same time?
by Guest on 2014/07/06 08:48:24 PM    
My computer is a little dated but still should be enough to run something like Tixati with little problems. Specs include Windows 8.1, first generation i7, 8gb of ram, SSD system drive, and a couple of storage drives. I've never encountered this sort of problem with any other bittorrent client or application for that matter. I tried adding exceptions to firewall/antivirus as well as disabling them but to no avail.

My issue seems to be similar to the one posted in this thread:
http://forum.tixati.com/support/264/
by Sailor24 on 2014/07/08 03:13:17 AM    
Some people have it some don't. Mine is only sluggish when moving a file to a new drive. I find my computer slow when first clicking on an external drive not using Tixati. IE clicking the link in libraries, my videos, which looks at two drives plus my internal. Same problem for recycling bin.

  I suspect this is a windows problem on how it handles external drives, but can't put a finger on it. Making sure a program is not over inspecting what Tixati is doing is just the first basic step.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server