Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Moving a file to another location FAST by pasting absolute path

by Guest on 2018/10/08 01:20:55 PM    
When choosing a location where to move a downloaded file, the popup used to select directory starts on the desktop and only allows you to navigate one directory at a time - starting by This PC you have to click on every single directory individually. There is absolutely no upside compared to a similar native Windows dialog, where a path can be pasted directly. For example, when I have a directory where I want to place a movie, I usually copy the path in a Windows Explorer, then go to a torrent client and move the torrent file, pasting the entire path. Instead, tixati forces me to spend about a minute manually navigating for every single torrent. In practice this means that tixati forces me to stop voluntarily seeding, because it takes too much effort. A simple path textbox on the top of the "Location" -> "Move..." dialog would make this very user friendly. (So would also using the native Windows feature.)
by Guest on 2018/10/09 01:58:46 AM    
try going to settings-transfers-location

there you can edit the location shortcuts.

than you can either use 'recently selected folders' or make your own paths with the customized list.
by ZarkBit on 2018/10/11 08:20:15 PM    
https://forum.tixati.com/support/5233?p=1

Asked for other things also.
by Guest on 2018/10/14 06:36:39 PM    
+1

D.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server