Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

error message 112

by Guest on 2017/02/14 10:10:37 PM    
I use 'magnet' to link to torrent,during  middle of a torrent download, processing stopped, received error message #112 "error writing file while allocating.There is not enough space on the disc,(112). I have  more than 100 G free space on my C drive. Deleted torrent and tried another--got same message. Rebooted computer and got same message. my quesion: How do I fix my problem/"
Thank you for your reply,
by Guest on 2017/07/10 07:44:50 PM    
I have the same error. I suspect the ISP is guilty.
by meric007 on 2017/07/15 07:21:06 AM    
Is this an external drive you're facing the problems with? Because I had the same thing when I tried it with an external HDD until I alloted it as a secondary HDD. Now the problem seems solved.

Is this a headers code (112) you get from the "Events Log". If it is then it is a problem related to the your cache. It is a "Disconnected Operation" related to the cache which is disconnecting you from the rest of the network. Clear your system cache and report back here of the progress.

Causes of the 112 headers error code can be credited to the announce headers which doesn't include a correct parameter. If this is occurring on a private tracker check to see whether:
a) Other members are using Tixati.
b) Whether or not they face the same problem.
c) Whether Tixati torrent client is permitted.
4) Whether there is any limitation on your account.

Lastly, this may can also be a problem with your ISP. For education purposes try downloading a torrent through a VPN and check the status of your connectivity. Make sure to use encrytped connections only to avoid people (somebody on your network) causing injections when on http trackers. Please report back your progress if this has managed to solve anything and also please provide a detailed report of the error you are facing.

Regards,
M_007

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server