Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

All my torrents just disappeared from Tixati program

by scorchers on 2016/08/29 02:03:30 AM    
I have been using Tixati for almost 2 years. Most of the time I always have it running on my computer and today I shut my computer down and restarted it about 30 minutes later. When I relaunched Tixati, none of my torrent files were there, it was just a blank black screen from Tixati where all of the torrents are supposed to be. I successfully downloaded a torrent just to check and Tixati is definitely working, but now this one show is the only torrent that is there. Does anyone know what happened to all my torrents and how I can retrieve them, or what caused them to disappear? I don't think I did anything different when I shut it done today and I must have shut Tixati down and restarted it more than 50 times since I have had this Tixati torrent program. Any help will be appreciated!
by Guest on 2016/09/11 07:39:39 PM    
The core.dat file holds your transfers.
If you have a backup copy you could paste into the Tixati data folder, before opening the exe. This folder name varies based upon OS.
Alternatively if you use the IMPORT/EXPORT option in Settings you can choose a instant-state backup.
.DAT files are saved regularly, and each restart of the Tixati exe, you get a .lastOK saved config. Unfortunately if you have restarted the program these backups are most likely gone.
If your OS normally has permissions issues, it may be the location was inadvertantly changed. OR maybe it was as you say an unclean shutdown.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server