Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Queue problems

by ArniVidar on 2016/08/27 11:24:06 PM    
Hey guys. I have been using µTorrent for untold years, but have recently moved over to Tixati. I was very used to the queue management in µTorrent, but Tixati is completely kicking my butt, so I'd love a bit of help.

I have X number of download slots, and then the rest queue up. When I choose to right-click a torrent and hit Skip Queue, it obviously skips the queue and begins it's work.

My problem is that I can't seem to find how to un-skip the queue, if I made a mistake, for example.

I know it must be something stupid simple and that I just can't find it, so I'd love some help :D
by Guest on 2016/08/28 08:37:50 AM    
you must stop and then restart the torrent. it will then be re queued (at the end of the list).
by ArniVidar on 2016/08/28 12:41:28 PM    
Ah, thank you, that works!

I have another problem now with my queue. I have 20-30 torrents in queue now that are being extremely poorly seeded. I'm getting a few K every few hours or so, so it takes days or weeks to get them.

I've marked all of them as Skip Queue, but they seem to be still taking up queue spots, so everything new I add to Tixati just gets gueued.. which means I have to manually choose every file and Skip Queue once more to download anything.

Is there some setting I'm missing, or is the program just being stupid with me? :p

Also, having written it so often in once post, I have realized that queue is a silly English word! :D
by Guest on 2016/08/28 11:38:51 PM    
in the settings make sure that auto manage downloads is on, that will help. it will make it so that if you are not using your full download speed it will start more downloads automatically for you.
by ArniVidar on 2016/08/29 01:37:49 AM    
I have that setting enabled, but whether or not that setting is enabled, it shouldn't be queuing up my torrents when every torrent in Tixati is either finished and seeding or Skip Queue'd.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server