Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

UI bugs

by trax72 on 2015/05/12 07:14:01 PM    
Hi,

I love Tixati. Its lighter than all other torrent clients I tried and full of great features, but there are a few really annoying problems with the UI that make it virtually unusable for me.

I am using the TV as a computer screen so I am forced to change the Windows DPI settings to about 150% (otherwise I can't see anything from when I sit). It seems that Tixati does not handle that well - in normal windowed mode, the Tixati window is larger than the screen and you can't make it smaller and when maximized, the scroll bars simply doesn't show.

In addition to that the mouse wheel scroll doesn't work 90% of the time so I have to navigate with the up and down arrows and then, when I'm using the keyboard, whenever I switch from another app back to Tixati, the torrents list loses focus and I have to click it with the mouse in order to use the arrows again...

All these force me to keep switching from mouse to keyboard and moving the Tixati window around the screen to reach the scroll bar / see the torrents, etc.

It's a real shame because I really love this program.

Best regards,
T.R.

P.S. I checked the latest version (2.12) before posting this - the problems still exist.
by Guest on 2015/05/15 10:52:21 PM    
If you use 2 programs (e.g. TV Receiver) at the same time,
did you try to add a second monitor and connect it to the little 3-row connector
(is it called VGA ?), then you can choose which program on which screen.

I have used pinnacle for some time, then I bought a TV.  :)
by trax72 on 2015/06/21 03:25:03 PM    
I'm not sure I understand... you mean I should add a 2nd monitor just for Tixati? o.O
by trax72 on 2015/06/29 08:12:01 AM    
So no response on this?
by Guest on 2015/08/29 01:29:53 PM    
Windows are non resizeable and therefore cut off. Makes using tixati on a htpc very difficult.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server