Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

troubles with internet

by bambinou on 2014/11/18 08:55:15 AM    
Hi guys, first thanks for your hard work.
I have a problem, wich is with EVERY torrent software, after a while after installing(a few days usually), when i launch the software, my internet connection goes down( the icon bottom roght says no internet connection), and my VIDEOS  played on VLC or WMP have sounds problems(cuts sound a second, then ok for five seconds, then cut a second etc...) i want to make clear that ALL these "symptoms" apear at the same time, only when i have a torrent software on. the only way i found to fix temporarly the problem is to restart the computer and NOT launch torrent software, or unninstalling it then reinstalling it then it works for a few days...

PS: Englis is not my first language so forgive my mistakes, i hope this post is possible to understand..
cordially
Bambinou
by Guest on 2014/11/19 02:59:07 AM    
I would suggest reading this thread: http://forum.tixati.com/support/1132/

Before you look at Hardware make sure all of your drivers and system updates are up to date.

If you have an older router or modem it may not be up to par to be able to handle the large flow of torrenting.  

As for the sound getting cut out it sounds like you may have power issues. You may need a better power supply, or a new computer if it has shorts.
by Guest on 2014/11/19 09:18:44 PM    
Sounds like your Hard Disk Drive is slow. Make sure that your anti-virus or a background process like the 'Windows Search' service isn't slowing it down. Check it for errors and defragment it.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server