Off Topic
Report problems with the forum itself, or any thing else not specific to Tixati
<<  Back To Forum

strawberrie pie recipe

by Guest on 2016/06/13 06:45:34 AM    
colud you please post recipe on strawberrie pie on https://testing.tixati.com/files/IMG_0541.jpg

mainly i'm interested in jelly (-:
by KH on 2016/06/14 11:30:12 AM    
:)

Strawberry Cake (egg-free)

Dry mix:

500 ml flower
12 ml baking powder
5 ml salt

Set aside the dry mix.

Put a medium-sized peeled and cored apple and 20 ml of vanilla and 40+ ml of water into a food processor.  Run the processor until the apple is thoroughly chopped and liquefied.  Then add 6 large strawberries, but don't chop them up too too much.  Just enough so they are small bits.

In another large bowl, mix 140 ml of vegetable oil and 400 ml of sugar.  Make sure the sugar is thoroughly saturated, add a little more oil if needed.  Then mix in the chopped up apple/strawberry mix from the food processor.

You now have two bowls, one with the dry mix, one with the wet mix.

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.

Oil and flour two 8 or 9 inch cake pans.  It is critical to oil enough to allow a healthy layer of flour to stick, but not too much that it becomes an oily floury mess.

Shortly before the oven is ready, combine the wet and dry mix together.  Don't mix these together too much, just enough so most of the lumps are gone (about 2 minutes if mixing by hand).

You may need to add a little bit of extra flour if the mix is too thin and wet, or some extra water if the mix is too stiff.  It should be just thin enough that if you run a spoon through it, the trail will disappear after a few seconds.  The spoon should however retain a coating several millimetres thick.

Pour mix into the cake pans, and bake for 30 minutes at 375 deg F.  You can tell if it's done by sticking a fork in it and seeing if it comes out mostly clean.  When done, let the pans cool for an hour or two before attempting to extract the cake.  Use a butter knife to free the sides first, then use a few large plates to help you flip out the layers without making a mess or risking cake destruction.

The frosting is just regular store-bought frosting (making it from icing sugar is difficult and messy), applied to the space between layers, and then the outside.

Slice up some strawberries and simply press them into the sides and top of the freshly-frosted cake.

Enjoy!
by Guest on 2016/06/14 02:19:41 PM    
no eggs, very nice... if you use unbleached flour, then I think this recipe is vegan too (except for the frosting depending on the brand)
by EvilLivesHere on 2016/09/10 02:05:12 AM    
This is hilarious :)
by Guest on 2016/09/11 03:47:34 AM    
LOL and I eat several eggs by the morning, egg whites cooked meanwhile yolk liquid, its my health paradise (I feel better than ever)

besides, nothing beats its flavor

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server