Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Import torrents files and data from utorrent to Tixati

by hikikomori on 2016/02/14 11:07:10 PM    
hello!

I migrate from Win7 Utorrent to Linux Tixati, and want save all my torrents and data and stay seending its.

How i can import torrents and data to Tixati without re download over 3Tb data?
by Guest on 2016/02/18 08:57:45 PM    
This is what I would do (have no idea if there are other, possibly more elegant solutions):

- Locate the folder on your hard drive where uTorrent stored the *.torrent files, and drag them all at once to the Tixati window (or use the "Add" button above), making sure to have the option to automatically start new torrents DISABLED;

- Select them all in the Tixati transfers window, right-click on them and use the option "Local Files - Force Check" (it's important to make sure the data files themselves will be where you want them to, beforehand);

- Did I hear "3TB of data" ? Well then, go watch a movie or something and let your PC do its job since that is a lot of file hash checking. Needless to say, you'll only have to do this once to conclude the migration.
by FHvsTOR on 2016/05/08 12:15:45 PM    
Let me just add that force check on magnet link files isn't working, for instance if you copy them from another torrent client and paste them to Tixati.
by Engenia on 2017/07/26 02:04:24 PM    
Can Tixati v2.53 import magnet links?
by Guest on 2017/09/21 06:17:10 AM    
does not make any sense

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server