Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Bulk\Global RSS feed url update?

by Maven on 2015/02/12 08:16:25 PM    
Hi,

I have a lot of RSS feeds setup to automatically download torrents.  Recently, my favorite torrent site had to change its domain, and I had to go through and manually edit every RSS feed url one by one.  Today, I found out that the site had to change their domain again! I don't want to have to keep going through each and every RSS feed to update the feed url.

Is there anyway to do a bulk\global update on all similar url's for all RSS feeds?

Or, if there was a way to export an unecrypted settings file and just use notepad to do a find\replace, that would be cool too.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Mav
by Guest on 2015/04/24 10:01:38 PM    
This feature would be really handy to have.  When you have around 150 RSS feeds, and the torrent site goes down or moves domains...  it is a painful 30-45 minute job manually changing every single feed.
by Mav3n on 2015/05/16 04:58:15 PM    
This is almost a necessity these days!  I've got a ton of feeds and just recently, the domain just changed for the site that I use. I'm wondering if there is at least a work around or a simpler way to update all these?  I wish we could export all the feed url's into an xml file, do a global find\replace and then re-import them.
by Guest on 2015/10/14 04:52:52 AM    
At least have a way to edit the dat files so we can use a text editor or something.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server