Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Is there a download thruster that works with Tixati ?

by yh6f2tgi5jhmesvx7ri7vdpmysj4riidnzl75ym6igxznqpyxrra on 2014/09/11 04:03:10 AM    
Hi, i,m new to torrents and i would like to know i anyone has used a download thruster that worked well with Tixati or tixati portable? if so how much of an improvement in download speeds do you see? Thanks in advance for any help.
by Guest on 2014/09/12 05:59:57 PM    
There is no such thing as a "download thruster" for torrents, regardless of what client you use (Tixati or any others), because such a thing doesn't and can't exist. Basic knowledge of how torrents work is enough to know why that is so - basically, the speed you get is the combined speed of the people who're seeding (uploading) that torrent. If they can't go any faster, nothing can make the torrent go faster for you.

The only other factor affecting torrent speed beyond that, and only to make it slower and never faster, is your own system and network connection, as well as the always potential interference from your ISP (otherwise known as "capping").

Try to pick torrents with as much seeds as possible to increase your chances of good speeds, other than that you'll have to be patient. No miracles there and no magical software that can provide them.

Tixati optimization guide: http://www.tixati.com/optimize/

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server