Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

auto-recheck torrents stopped for exceeding the seed limit?

by Bugmagnet on 2014/08/08 06:02:58 AM    
I just 'discovered' the option to set an auto-stop when xx seeds are available, which facilitates focusing my resources on seeding torrents with few if any other active seed sources.

After setting it to all my torrents, I see many stopped with a status message "Seed Count Exceeded" - kewl
But my experience is that a torrent that has 5 or 10 seeds today might have just 1 or 2 next week.

I didn't see any discussion regarding these details on the support page so am wondering if a manual restart is required periodically to recheck the current remote seed status or if Tix might do a re-check each 24 hrs or so on the torrents 'paused' for exceeding the seed limit.
by Sailor24 on 2014/08/09 11:52:26 AM    
I was going to mention that feature to you before, but figured you would not like it because it is not auto restart. You must manually restart it. That said a group can be restarted using the shift key and set to queue and when room is available they will be checked for seeders again and stopped or continued.
If they went to queue instead of being stopped it would be an excellent feature. It is hard to work with the way it is.
by Pete on 2014/08/09 06:51:31 PM    
You can use Scheduler to start all seeding tasks once a week for you :)

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server