Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Idea for a feature(s)

by Guest on 2014/07/21 12:31:20 PM    
So i tend to download multiple torrents at once, and i was wonder is it possible to do like a scheduled download

for example i have torrents  a, b, and c,

i want c to be downloaded first, then a right after c is down, and then b a month from now (no idea why you would do it but lets say for a example)

now the reason for this is that it downloads faster when one torrent is focused on, however when sleeping, or busy the moment torrent c is done 3-12 hours pass by before you notice this its down, and now it will take another 3-12 hours to download torrent a

Maybe a option whether or not to start seeding after downloading, now i dont ask because im ungrateful for those who do seed, but me like other, dont own our own internet or dont have a private line for only use, so we cant seed without getting yelled at for doing it
by Pete on 2014/07/22 06:22:20 PM    
Use a download queue. In Settings > General > Queuing you can set how many download and upload slots will be active. It is easier to manage when the Recycle options below are turned off. After changes restart downloads so they can follow new queuing rules. You can also use different bandwidth priority groups for downloads.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server