Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

ACCIDENTLY REMOVED ALL TRANSFERS

by MrApex on 2014/07/06 01:21:47 AM    
Hey there
I selected all my transfers to stop them for a while but I accidentally clicked on the remove button :(
There were 300+ transfers and I really hope I can get them back HELP :O
by Sailor24 on 2014/07/06 08:27:41 PM    
If you had of clicked the remove button again within a min or so you could have chosen undo last remove. By now that option is gone. Do you backup your computer? you maybe able to save them from that, but you will have to do some things to the files after that date. Post back if you have a backup and I will explain.
by Pete on 2014/07/06 09:48:24 PM    
Search for Tixati settings folder (%appdata%\tixati on Windows), there are a few files with .lastloadok.dat extension. If you didn't close Tixati, these files could save your transfers.
by Guest on 2014/07/07 03:47:31 PM    
I don't think you will find it at %appdata%\tixati as it is deleted after program restart and in some case computer restart. And as you had 300+ torrents i dont think it may be possible.

But you can scan whole c drive with recuva (deep scan enabled) and look for .lastloadok extension after completion of scan it may be able to find it.

I had once deleted my save games file (.sav) from in game but was able to recover them.
by Guest on 2016/02/04 11:03:26 PM    
Please make create a dialog box to do this! Love Tixati

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server