Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Cannot find overall profile metrics

by Guest on 2024/07/25 02:38:11 PM    
I previously used an older build of tixati. In this build, the "home" tab contained a side-bar where I could see the overall statistics of what I was doing. The thing I checked most here was my total upload/download ratio. This was helpful to see if I was seeding enough for the amount I had leeched.

I have recently switched my PC, and had to intall a newer build. I have noticed that in this build (3.25), the home tab is very different. I cannot see the sidebar anymore, and cannot find a way to get it back. The contents are a small cell at the top for my username and my UID, and a large black box below that covering the rest of the screen. I'm not sure what the purpose of this screen is supposed to be, as I haven't been able to display useful information on it while messing around with it.

I just want to know how I can access the upload/download ratio. Was it moved to another tab? Is it just hidden in the home tab?

Thank you for your help.
by Guest on 2024/07/25 04:41:33 PM    
The blank space under your name and such is for your profile info (what used to be in the share tab).
If you want the original home tab back you have to turn off channels.
With channels on the information that was displayed in the home tab has been moved around.
On the bandwidth tab press the advanced button then press byte counters to find your ratio.
I'm not sure where the other infos are, maybe someone else does.
by Guest on 2024/07/25 07:21:29 PM    
Ah I see. Thanks for the info. I don't mind the new tabs structure, the channels tab is pretty interesting. I just wish the upload ratio info wasn't hidden away in a sub-menu... Oh well. Good to know where it is at least, now I can check back to it when I need to.

Hopefully we get a way to move it around or pin it somewhere in the future.
by Guest on 2024/07/25 08:32:11 PM    
the ratio window is a floating window you can keep up all the time.
by Guest on 2024/07/25 10:23:27 PM    
Horrible, horrible UI. I clicked or “Reset”, expecting single button in a dialog to be a “Close” button. It doesn't even ask for confirmation, which is against the rules and expectations, too. Had to kill the process swiftly to revert to previously saved state.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server