Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Torrent bug with file deselection

by Guest on 2024/03/04 03:35:44 PM    
Today i had a very weird bug.
1. i had a torrent with multiple file (30-50 files), the torrent was fully finished and stopped
2. i manually deleted most of the files and had 5-6 files left
3. i came back to tixati and selected ~15 of the deleted files and right clicked and selected priority->off
4. the torrent dissapeared. the files remain.
weird. didnt get any message, any error, tixati didnt crash. is there a log anywhere?
by Guest on 2024/03/04 08:20:48 PM    
Are you sure the torrent didn't do something like move from complete to incomplete?
Do you use categories?
select all transfers
then press the layout button and turn on text filter
in the bar the comes up, put in some of the file/torrent name of the torrent and press filter
if the torrent is still around, and it should be from what you have said, you should see it.
by Guest on 2024/03/05 04:58:18 AM    
For a couple hours after updating, I had the following occur I was writing a post for.  Fixed itself now, but anyways:

Just updated from 3.19 to 3.22 in windows 10 VM
Transfers -> Torrent selected -> Files tab - right click context menu on random files changes between these 2 sets of options, randomly
Open.Open Folder.Rename.Location.Move On Complete.Notify On Complete.Force Check.Priority
Open.Open Folder.Rename.Location.Force Check.Priority

Move individual files immediately upon completion is unchecked
Upon completion, move to this location: is checked

The moved files seem to correlate with whether the context menu was missing 'Move On Complete' (torrent would finish to 100%, finish checking, finish moving, and some of the files are in working dir and some in completed dir)

^not your bug, but maybe related since GUI changes after update
by Guest on 2024/03/05 10:48:35 AM    
i did that, the torrent is completely gone from tixati, like if i would have pressed "remove"
in the search it is also possible to search by any filename inside, also that doesnt show the torrent.

i just did the same with another torrent, 4 files total, deleted 1 manually, back to tixati, right click, priority off.
it should be easy to reproduce.
by Guest on 2024/03/05 10:51:57 AM    
ok so i redownloaded the torrent and when adding it i get a message "torrent has the same info-hash as existing transfer named..."
so it is  there, but its invisible
very weird bug indeed. hope developer can reproduce it and solve it.
by Guest on 2024/03/05 04:29:15 PM    
ok my bad. i had some top filters deselected. in my defence they are much smaller now ant not that clear.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server