Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Need auto-restart of failed torrents feature added

by Guest on 2023/09/24 09:50:42 AM    
I am getting those LM time check stops frequently -- every few hours on torrents I created. No time is changing since they are videos and I am not editing anything or changing folder contents. The folders are on a Linux machine connected by Ethernet. They should not fail but they do. I don't know what to do to stop it so I am asking for this to help on the Tixati side.

So, when they fail, or course that stops them working until I come around and check.  Sometimes, that means they are down all night long.  Also other network errors that I cannot explain are stopping seeds.  I need an automatic restart on a timer.  Put in a checkbox if you like and a time to restart failed operation of any torrent whether seeding or receiving.  Does not matter the cause.  After all, what else do you have to do.  

Make the amount of time in seconds.  If a torrent is down for ANY REASON, and the time is longer than the user specified time (default 10 seconds), restart the torrent.  It is not a heavy CPU load, I expect, to inspect the list as you are gathering bytes in/out, etc., and start anything that is down over the time limit.

Your task is to transfer data, DO IT, please!  

Thank you for helping to keep the data flowing.
by notaLamer on 2023/09/25 02:58:19 AM    
Can you try to do this through the Tixati Scheduler? Like schedule task every 30min to Start All Transfers?

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server