Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

v3.19 BUG - Text corruption when pasting hash-link if Load Trans

by Guest on 2023/08/13 09:44:36 PM    
Hello fellow Tixati users

Think I have identified the display "Name" column title text corruption when pasting in hash-links

1) Tixati v3.19 on Win 64 bit
2) User finds hash-link-1
3) Paste this (CTRL+V) into the (transfers window) it comes up yellow, then resolves the metadata
4) Popup happens titled: "Load Transfer", User accepts START/PLAY button or 3 Min timeout does it for you
5) Download number 1 happens normally

OK

Now, this is how the bug condition is experienced; Finally caught how it happens, so I can explain;

1) When a "Load Transfer" popup window is already open and waiting for the user response to click (IE: from pasting in hash-link-1)
2) Sometimes this "Load Transfer" window for me, is sometimes silent or ends up hidden behind Tixati.
3) The resolved name of hash-link-1 (one with open dialog box) now allows itself to get corrupted into a "magnet link raw-data" from pasted in hash-link-2 (and is now wrongly titled)
4) hash-link-2 doesnt appear in the transfers page as its wiped out the human readable title name for hash-link-1
5) Deleting the corrupted name entry, (which relates to hash-link-2) actually deletes the disk files from hash-link-1

Possible FIX??

1) Well it should just add new links as new items and not overwrite another existing download ???

Anyone else able to replicate this? Pretty easy to do reproduce...

I paste individual hash-links in using CTRL+V. I know I can use a workaround by pressing the "+ ADD" button I guess....

Thank you

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server