Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Outgoing Limit options per torrent

by Guest on 2023/05/17 02:59:58 PM    
I would love to be able to key in a maximum upload speed amount per torrent.  The options currently available are a bit restricting. I have a number of long time seeds running w/ low availability. I would like to keep them available at a fair clip while also minimizing network impact as needed.  The current max selectable of 100KB/s is too slow for most instances I would manually specify.  I have never found myself using the 12 options below 50KB/s and tbh find a lot of those to be superfluous.  

Either the capability to manually specify outgoing limit per torrent or adding in some new/superseding options like 1MB/s, 500KB/s, 400K, 300K, and 200K.  Those would be far more useful to me than 1K, 2K, 3K, 4K, and 5K.  I realize the lowest speed options may be super useful to those w/ very limited connections but consider this a cash donator's out-loud thinking of what would be nice.

Maybe I am too simple to have figured out or realized this capability already exists.  Wouldn't be the first time that happened :D Thank you for the great client.  Very much appreciated.
by Guest on 2023/05/17 03:45:14 PM    
right click a torrent and go to bandwidth and at the bottom is a 'customize menu' option.
that will give you what you want.
by Guest on 2023/05/18 02:01:56 AM    
Good God... right in front of me (more or less)

Thank you!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server