Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Using Tixati with Express vpn, near constant popups from tixati

by Guest on 2023/05/15 03:35:39 AM    
I'm using tixati with express vpn. For months now when tixati is running I will get a popup from tixati saying "Could not listen for incoming connections" with "Error: Bad access (10013)" There doesn't seem to be any problem, my torrents still seed and download, but the popup claims window focus so it's REALLY annoying. There is no option to ignore all future popups either, so I just can't leave tixati running in the background anymore. I have tixati configured to only use express vpn.
by notaLamer on 2023/05/15 02:36:06 PM    
There doesn't seem to be any problem
Except something on your local system reports to Tixati that the connection it tried to establish is unavailable and reported the error to Tixati then Tixati reported the error to you. There appears to be a massive problem with the reliability of the connection or your VPN client or service. Don't shoot the messenger. Maybe the messenger could be less annoying.
I use a VPN with port-forwarding and reliable servers and have had this problem exactly 0 times in the past 2 years.

I have tixati configured to only use express vpn.
Good this is the only thing that's saving you here.
by Guest on 2023/05/15 08:24:35 PM    
I have the same issue using NordVPN under Windows. No such error massage under Linux (Ubuntu) but the speed is slow (not my internet speed).

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server