Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Continuation of paused D/l

by Guest on 2023/04/25 10:10:46 PM    
I'm certain I used to be able to pause/stop a D/l, put it on a flashdrive, start it the next day. I had to have the "location" attuned to the proper file on that drive and when I started the torrent again, the D/l would "re-load" what was already acquired, then load that into the program. Then it would only D/l the remainder of the file. I've been trying to do this, but now, it just starts D/l the entire file again. Am I missing a piece of the procedure? Has Tixati stopped being able to do such a process?
by Guest on 2023/05/01 11:45:23 PM    
On the Transfers tab, right-click the torrent while it is stopped, go to Local Files and select Force-check. If the completion percentage when you paused the D/l was, say, 37%, and after a force check it shows around the same %age (maybe a little less), you're good to go. Just restart the torrent.

If however after a force check the completion %age has dropped back to 0%, it means the torrent is now pointing to the wrong location and thus Tixati couldn't find the files. You can change the location to the new one and try force checking once more.

P.S. If changing the torrent's overall folder location doesn't work, try changing the location of the files themselves inside the torrent.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server