Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Feature request: current download speed in title bar

by Guest on 2014/05/29 02:48:17 AM    
Hi, I'd love if Tixati showed current download speed in title bar, so I can have it minimized and still keep an eye on what't going on, for example:

523kb/s : Tixati v.1.92

Whatcha think?

PS Thanks for great app, you're the best.
by koesherbacon on 2014/06/04 09:11:10 AM    
I would like to 2nd this feature
by Guest on 2014/06/04 10:59:37 PM    
Another thumbs up for that request.

it would be sufficient enough to show (in that order with a separator)
1.) the Tixati icon
2.) DL speed
3.) UL speed

So it would look like:

T | D 529 kbs | U 123 kbs
or
T - D 529 kbs - U 123 kbs
by Zooky on 2014/06/05 02:29:03 AM    
I agree - HOWEVER, as long as the patient is open, how's about the ability to watch any # of u/l's in process?  e.g. - for various reasons, I'd like to keep an eye on 3, 4, or more, the progress of x number of torrents in action.

OK - I realize that's unrealistic, but how's about just 1-3?
by Sailor24 on 2014/06/07 05:31:52 AM    
Google netmeter 1.1.4 beta. Not sure if it is still supported but it will give you what you want. Mine still works on W7 even if it is not supported.
by Bugmagnet on 2014/06/10 01:02:26 AM    
try abpmon and or taskinfo from iarsn

Abpmon provides a user-selectable choice of enviromental graphs so you can keep an eye on CPUsage, RAM, Swap, as well as TCP I/O which is what your after. and it is far better than mere numbers. the Graphs provide a record over time which can be very useful.  This is how I noticed the handles leak when joined to tixati channels. I could see the gradual rampup of handles in use as well as alerts being triggered at preset trip points.

ABPmon is very simple. It function was stripped out of taskinfo, a much more powerful utility which provides far more detailed information related to your system performance and security.

Both are now free for personal, non-commercial use.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server