Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Files tab new Find-bar bug

by Guest on 2023/02/06 02:10:18 AM    
Has a little bug, if you add many torrents together, if you write some text on find bar this work, but if you want to find in the next torrents for the same word or phrase, if you click on next, this don't work, even enter don't work. Then you need to rewrite the text to find in the next torrent. And if I select all files and put all files in "off" priority, and I click in next on find bar, tixati crash.
by Guest on 2023/02/06 11:50:26 AM    
what version of tixati and what OS?
I hope you are sending in crash reports.
what layout is your transfers window using?
how are you getting the find bar of the files tab to display when you have multiple torrents selected?
i need more details, please explain the bug you are having.
i cant figure out what you are doing, which makes it hard to try and re-create this problem.
by Guest on 2023/02/06 08:01:09 PM    
All right, I'm with Tixati 3.11, Win 7 32 bit, Layout Tab View. I will try explain again, for instance I add 10 torrents clicking in magnet links, then tixati enqueue this torrents and show to me one by one, then tixati show to me the files list of the  first torrent, I open the find bar using CTRL + F, and I put some text on the bar, instance, elvis presley, then use Enter or I click Next, I select the file and click Start. After it, Tixati show the files of the next torrent on the queue, the find bar still on screen with elvis presley, and I want to find the Elvis Presley again, so I just click Next or press Enter, but nothing happen, I need to rewrite at lest one letter to find again. The crach is the same case, but when tixati show the files of the first torrent I select all files put all with OFF priority, then CTRL + F, etc... When I do it, with the second torrent, exactly the same thing, and I try to use the same word and I click Next, CRASH! The crach is only when I select all files and put all with OFF priority.

Suggestion: When adding new torrents just CTRL + F open the find bar, but when I want to find some file in a torrent already added, using context menu "properties" and clinking on Files Tab, the CTRL + F don't open the bar, I need to click in one file to after use CTRL + F, I think this is just a focus issue.

Thanks!
by KH on 2023/02/12 06:30:31 PM    
This should be fixed for 3.16.
by Guest on 2023/02/15 02:15:08 AM    
The sequential search and crash was really fixed! Very good, thanks! Please think about the CTRL + F focus feature in future.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server