Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

feature request: "Queue Top"

by Guest on 2014/05/24 06:35:44 AM    
right click menu has a button called "Queue Up".
maybe useful to change it to "Queue Top"?

e.g. if selected torrent is at "Queued 12", "Queue Top" makes it to "Queued 1" immediately.

this way makes it much much easier to order torrents.

please consider it.

Tixati rapes utorrent. utorrent has infinite amount of updates. bugs after bugs.
by Sailor24 on 2014/05/26 06:46:34 AM    
I see this request often, guess it is valid but.... drag and drop will get you there. Designated the file you want first if that is the file you want first. But.... what really gets my goat is the file you last completed last goes to #1 seed position. It should go to last queue not first seed. I did not choose to make it the most important file. It would be like moving every next downloaded file as queue #1 for next upload. Sort of what this post is asking for, but really asking for a by pass from standard, I can live with that but.... The same should go for seed, unless you request the most recent file completed goes to #1 seed it should go to last queue. gets my goat and I hate it. Auto disconnects a file I want seeding etc. Send more time F"ing with this flaw. if the last completed went to queue I could chose what to seed.... later. Now I have to work on it always. Like #1 job.
by Guest on 2014/05/27 11:46:54 AM    
thx. drag and drop works perfectly!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server