Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixatin 3.12 / 64bit - Moving finished download

by Guest on 2022/11/19 12:41:48 PM    
Moving finished download doesn't work. The files stay in the tixati Default download location.

And the Status "Moving" is flashing for ever.

Thanks
by Guest on 2022/11/20 08:16:21 PM    
Also been having this.
Cancel the move and then trigger it manually. Both options from the right click menu under location.
by janet on 2022/11/20 09:12:37 PM    
This should be fixed in the next release, which is coming soon.
by Guest on 2022/12/08 11:00:01 PM    
Thank goodness.  This is the main issue keeping me from going to 3.11/3.12.  I'm glad to see it is going to be addressed soon.  Thank you!
by Guest on 2022/12/09 03:00:45 AM    
in the settings-transfers-files do you have the 'Redundant hash-check on completion' turned on for either the files or the transfers?
if so turn it off for now, i think that is part of the problem.
by janet on 2022/12/13 06:31:12 AM    
Tixati v3.14 has been released and all move on complete problems should be fixed.

https://www.tixati.com/download/

If anyone is still having problems with move on complete failing or being held up please post something so the devs can fix it.
by Guest on 2022/12/15 01:54:42 AM    
Thank you.  I downloaded 3.14 and have been using it for a couple of days.  Things seem to be moving Ok, however, one item, that did move properly, is showing up "Orange" in the UI, and it shows an error about not being able to find the path specified.  I believe there may have been a state before this, around 'checking', but I didn't see exactly what it said before it ended up in this 'orange' state.

I did turn off all redundant file checks, etc.  I thought I would pass this along to let you know there is still something there, although I'm not sure it had any functional effect.  Just to note, this is the first time I've ever seen this state and I've been using Tixati for many years, so it's likely related to the 3.11-3.14 update.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server