Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Automatic folder creation for single file archive downloads

by Guest on 2022/10/29 06:18:13 AM    
Hi, I download a lot of torrents with a single .zip/.rar file in them and wanted to automate folder creation for them. Reason being, I can keep seeding and still have the convenience of double clicking the torrent from tixati to take me to the folder containing the zip where I can also unzip and access the contained files in its own folder without manually creating the folder every time (example.zip downloaded to D:\example\example.zip, files extracted to D:\example), instead of having a giant mess of files in a big folder if I unzip into the same root directory (example.zip downloaded to D:\example.zip, files extracted in D:\), or from having the zip separated from the extracted files in its own directory (example.zip downloaded to D:\example.zip, files extracted in D:\example). Automating this process would save me a lot of time and effort. I download a lot of zips.

Can this be achieved with 'File completion shell commands'? If so, how would I format the command? I've tried all the different combinations I could think of, such as:
.zip,.rar:command "$basepath"\"$name$ext"
but I don't know shell command and I couldn't find any detailed enough documentation to help solve this on my own. Any advice would be grateful.
by Guest on 2022/11/17 07:39:49 AM    
bump

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server