by Guest on 2022/10/04 09:05:18 PM
01) Why are hash-links allowed in the GREEN DOWNLOAD area at all? This is *WRONG* logic. Makes absolutely no sense. When unresolveable they clog-up the download queue.
02) Hash-links should always be QUEUED BLUE until Meta-Data is acquired. Tixati is already absolutely superb at finding Meta-Data in QUEUE mode. Let's take full advantage of that.
03) Unresolved 'hash-links' should ALWAYS be at the VERY BACK END of the BLUE QUEUE - The QUEUE list of hash-links should be resorted to LAST no matter what.
04) The FRONT of the BLUE QUEUED area should be automatically and continually resorted with QUEUED potential downloads (ones WITH complete Meta-Data)
05) hash-links that sit there for days/weeks and suddenly resolve to Meta-Data should be moved into the DOWNLOAD queue immediately - rare seed is obviously ONLINE - need to act fast on that opportunity.
Right now the queue logic in Tixati works okay ONLY on a basis "all downloads have Meta-Data" AND "all downloads are available 100%" - HOWEVER this is not the case in reality.
I absolutely love Tixati but we really need to consider the above, it's just not working properly for me without some of the above logic applied.
Thank you to the authors of Tixati it brings me a lot of fun,
Please kindly consider the above which would make Tixati much more logical in functionality
by Guest on 2023/02/12 03:04:25 PM
Thanks for implementing some of my above requests in Tixati v3.16
- several improvements to download/upload slot auto-manage feature
- hash-links that are unresolved for over 90 seconds will re-queue if there are resolved queued downloads
- dead hash links skipped when starting new downloads from the queue
on 2023/02/19 08:27:48 AM
Im not bothered with most of them, but i completely second point 5... We're trying to get that one since a long time, it shoulnt need approval, in fact it should become absolute priority.
Also i would just give hash-link a different color, not blue nor green... probably a faded one since they dont even exist yet, or im up for pink too ;-)
...to the back of the queue or not should be an option, i can see different peoples liking a different scenario.
by Guest on 2023/09/04 02:09:11 AM
KH - Please can you consider the Tixati Queue ordering priorities (items 01-05) as per the original first message in this post?
This would greatly improve Tixati.
Happy to donate for your pizzas/takeouts when you're working on it.
I am a long time contributor to this place.
Really appreciating your work. Please keep it going. It means a lot to us.