Tixati v2 introduced a block peer function. It was a great addition by the Dev team.
I use this feature all the time.
You'll find this in TRANSFERS > (select a download line) > PEER (tab) then where you can see IP addresses > RIGHT HAND MOUSE CLICK > 'Ignore'
This makes a misbehaving peer 'banned'
In Tixati v2, a restart of the program CLEARED the ignore/ban list to 'zero' so you start afresh
In Tixati v3, a restart now KEEPS these banned peers.
Which in v3 is perfectly OK with me.
BUT if we have this new feature, ideally we need a way of managing it:
1) Feature to add BANNED PEERS in a table list which can be reviewed by the user
2) Ideally to be editable in case user adds peer a mistake on previous sessions
3) Perhaps also add "block this entire /24 range" or custom range feature (REALLY WANT THIS!!!)
4) Needs a RESET IGNORED PEERS button on the table list to clear it all
5) Maybe put a checkbox in SETTINGS screen (default=OFF) so people like me can enable checkbox to have persist ignores peers by choice
Would be nice to also Ban Ports (enter port number, save) such as :51500 = A well-known 'malicious' port - that results in your ISP sending letters to your home <-pathetic people huh!