Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Channel -- Share needs more options and abilitys to share local

by ASmith on 2022/07/17 06:22:11 AM    
Channel -- Share needs more options and abilitys to share local files, not just users active transfers

Sharing files and images seems very limited. Can the addition of sharing entire folders and also local files be added?

Perhaps the easiest first step would be to add the ability to share tiny torrent files, then add a sqldb ability to share tiny magnet uri.txt files pulling those from a local database instead of a flat stacked collection?
by Guest on 2022/07/17 08:52:43 AM    
Tixati is a torrent client, it shares magnet links and torrents, not files and/or folders.
If you want to share files and/or folders use:
Fopnu https://fopnu.com/  or
DarkMX https://darkmx.app/

both are made by the tixati developer.
by ASmith on 2022/07/20 09:39:03 PM    
Steps, How To.

How do I share the individual tiny .torrent files on Tixati?
How do I share the individual folders filled with .torrent files on Tixati?
How do I share the individual tiny .torrent.magnet text files on Tixati?
How do I share the individual .torrent.magnet folders filled with those individual text files on Tixati?

I am sharing tons of tiny .torrent files on Fopnu as well as DarkMX already.

Tixati's main competition as a bittorrent client is Qbittorrent which DOES share individual files as well as folders with a built in .torrent creator and .magnet uri creator. I'm new to Tixati and I see people with Tixati sharing ton's of magnet uri files and .torrent files but I am confused as to the 'how'. There must be a lot of confusion here on that also or there'd be multiple replies with solutions on sharing files with Tixati as well.
by ZarkBit on 2022/07/21 02:17:11 AM    
Steps, How To.

How do I share the individual tiny .torrent files on Tixati?
How do I share the individual folders filled with .torrent files on Tixati?
How do I share the individual tiny .torrent.magnet text files on Tixati?
How do I share the individual .torrent.magnet folders filled with those individual text files on Tixati?

I am sharing tons of tiny .torrent files on Fopnu as well as DarkMX already.

Tixati's main competition as a bittorrent client is Qbittorrent which DOES share individual files as well as folders with a built in .torrent creator and .magnet uri creator. I'm new to Tixati and I see people with Tixati sharing ton's of magnet uri files and .torrent files but I am confused as to the 'how'. There must be a lot of confusion here on that also or there'd be multiple replies with solutions on sharing files with Tixati as well.

Select torrent, Options tab, Meta-Info and either save .torrent file or copy magnet link.
What do you mean by QB sharing individual files?

Are you talking about the torrent creator? Click on the plus sign (top left) select either file or folder and create the torrent, that's it.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server