Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

show files by descending order on UL Ratio

by BeLZeDaR on 2022/02/14 07:14:20 PM    
Hi I have checked the online help and cannot find and answer to my question which is
show files by descending order on UL Ratio?
by notaLamer on 2022/02/16 07:41:52 PM    
You cannot sort individual files, they do not save DL/UL ratio statistics

If you mean the torrents (transfers) then you must go to tab "Transfers" click button "Layout" on top right -> "Select columns..." and enable "UL Ratio". Then click on the column for ascending/descending order.
by Guest on 2022/02/18 01:06:14 AM    
Hey ty notalamer for responding

Yeah I did mean the transfers, and I have done what you suggested although when I click on the column after flagging the UL Ratio option my transfers do not organise them selves into highest ratio shared to lowest, and my column title for the flagged UL Ratio, is just called ratio
by Guest on 2022/02/21 07:16:43 PM    
erm i am not sure what you were saying here Guest, you have quoted my response but put nothing in as a reply
by notaLamer on 2022/02/21 10:23:28 PM    
You must click on the Ratio column to change sorting. This is common to all programs
Here's a GIF I made to show it: https://imgbox.com/1oNLJyir  - imgur showed an error, let me know if this website is OK
by Guest on 2022/02/22 08:49:51 AM    
web site worked fine. on your image i can see you have a little arrow showing up or down when i click on mine i dont get either
by BeLZeDaR on 2022/02/22 08:51:00 AM    
web site worked fine, pic worked fine, figured it out now, I had it on ordered view and not sortable view. man do i feel like a noob now :S

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server