Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Feature Request:Ability to change the refresh rate of the UI

by Guest on 2022/02/02 09:34:31 PM    
I would like the ability to change the refresh rate of the user interface.  Right now it's quite fast at (my best guess) of 2-3 times per second.  This can have a small to large impact on system resources depending on how may files are seeding/leeching.  I would like to slow it down to reduce the load on my system a bit, especially if I have to run multiple graphic intensive programs.  I don't want to touch the actual bandwidth that is used for uploading and downloading.  We can already adjust that.  I would like to change how often the information for each upload/download on the transfer/bandwidth tabs, as well as any other location that continually refreshes data displayed to the user.

Thanks for all the improvements that have been done.  They make a great product better.
by notaLamer on 2022/02/03 04:27:21 PM    
I agree. Due to sorting by bandwidth, it's very very hard to click on a torrent because they move away so fast.
by Guest on 2022/12/03 08:59:23 AM    
I also would like to be able to adjust the UI refresh rate.  Most of the time when running Tixati I don't really care what the refresh rate is, but when I'm doing really a large download, I would like system resources concentrated on the download instead of updating the screen so often.  Most of the time, I'm sure, I would turn the refresh rate way down, since I'm not watching it all the time, especially over night.  If I need to monitor closely for some reason then the ability to turn back up, or down would be really great.  I want Tixati to have as much resources as possible concentrated on downloading, not showing me every second or so how much was downloaded.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server