Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

(How) Can i Use my credit card to donate?

by infinice on 2021/06/16 09:40:03 AM    
Your (upper-right corner) announcement proclaims that only crypto (boo to you too!) and PayPal are possible. I don't have (or want) either.
Is credit card payment possible too?
by janet on 2021/06/16 11:06:47 PM    
When you click the PayPal link, there should be two buttons.  One says "Donate With Paypal" and the other says "Donate With Debit or Credit Card".  For the second option, you don't need to create an account or anything like that.  It works like any other credit card form.

I have heard other people say that the second button doesn't show up in some countries.  Is that the case for you?
by Guest on 2021/07/04 09:30:24 PM    
i'm from Russia, so cant donate via PP directly.
Could you add some other ways?
by MonsterHigh on 2023/01/18 12:51:54 AM    
PayPal has a fairly clear website or mobile application in which it is impossible to get confused. I see that someone already explained to you what payment options exist when trying to make a donation.
by sebastianwhite on 2023/01/20 12:56:53 PM    
The only options currently available are crypto and PayPal, as mentioned in the announcement in the upper-right corner of the website.
However, there might be a workaround for this. You could try using a payment service, which allows you to make a donation using a credit card. These services are often integrated into websites, so the organization you're trying to donate to may be using one of these services.
Another option is to check if the organization you're trying to donate to has a Tjsb bank balance check number, you can use this number to make a direct deposit from your credit card account.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server