Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Stuck at 99.9%, what gives

by Guest on 2021/06/15 05:43:34 PM    
Hey,

Any ideas how to fix the problem where downloads get stuck on 99.9%.

I've recently reinstalled my Windows 10. Copied old tixati folder back to program files, and installed newest version on top of it. This way I could maintain my old seeds torrents and continue seeding.

After this whenever I add torrent, it'll get stuck on 99.9%. From peers list I can see whole lot of "Ignored (Bad Data)" under status. In event logs there's many "received bad data for piece X".
All these peers have 100% data and it certainly ain't bad data.

What I noticed that after reinstalling Windows my default download location had changed it's drive letter. I changed it back to original I had before reinstalling Windows. That didn't help with the 99.9% stuck. Reinstalled Tixati on top of the previous install, didn't help either.

Is there any know solution for this other than trying to get rid of all Tixati installs/registery and trying again from scratch. I wouldn't what to lose all those added torrents, would probably have to re-check all that data to get them to seed again.

Thanks!

-D
by notaLamer on 2021/06/16 09:51:00 PM    
Did you force check that specific transfer?
Did you copy the incomplete-pieces folder too? Either copy it to new location of Tixati or try deleting current. Good luck :)

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server