Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Torrent file windows problem

by mopodede on 2014/05/01 01:30:22 AM    
Sorry, Google-Translate:

Gorgeous stuff , thanks to the creator and to all the fans inside are all customizable !!

Only .....

When a window opens in utorrent torrent file ( file *. Torrent), it opens in any case always on top of other windows , very comfortable. tixati in this file is opened on top of other windows only when the client was last tixati program which was dealt with in the course of our actions , that is, if we were in the interval such that the browser window torrent file although activated but still remains at the bottom ( on the taskbar) , and to see it every time you need to click on additional client. When downloading a large number of different torrents that creates great discomfort.

Friends , can somebody knows how to fix it ??
by Guest on 2014/05/02 10:55:03 PM    
If I understood correctly, this is also a Tixati nitpick of mine: the fact that the Tixati active window will lose focus when switching to another app and then back to Tixati, forcing you to click on it to regain the focus.

For people like myself who like using the keyboard as much as possible as opposed to the mouse (i.e., people with computing experience ;-) ), it does become a bit detracting.
by Guest on 2014/07/29 05:35:09 AM    
I don't know if this helps but I have a dual screen setup and have the Tixati window on the secondary screen.  When I click a magnet link the "Load Transfer" window would flash like 3 times BEFORE going out of focus.  Then I click on the Load Transfer window to bring it into focus.  By flashing I mean the Load Transfer window reloads itself 3 times before staying steady on the screen but out of focus.  Hope this helps the devs on the window behavior.
by Guest on 2014/07/30 09:48:16 AM    
Had to add to the above, sometimes it flashes really fast, which increases the count but I can't tell how many times it flashes.  Otherwise it flashes at semi-fast speeds and that's where the 3 flashes come from.  Don't take my count into account, just know that the window flashes and loses focus.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server