Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

(BUG) Auto Shutdown System not working.

by GameON on 2021/02/24 07:09:19 AM    
Hello.
There is a option Auto Shutdown System when downloads is compete. Tixati will shutdown computer. It worked on the old tixati version. But now in the latest one I see instead on shutting down windows, tixati just jut shutdown tixati it self and the computer still remains turned on.
by GameON on 2021/02/26 01:59:59 PM    
Hello anyone?
by Casper on 2021/02/28 06:39:18 AM    
What settings are you using?  Are you using the scheduler?  You must select Auto-Shutdown: Shut Down System When Downloads Complete.

I don't think you are using the scheduler though... but if you're setting it manually (right-clicking on menu bar) then you go to "Auto-Shutdown > Shut Down System > When All Downloads Complete".  If "Persist After Restart" is selected, I believe it keeps the settings for the next time Tixati is started, otherwise you must set it to shutdown when you want again.

Other than that.. what version are you on? What windows / OS, any other details ?
by GameON on 2021/03/03 03:16:21 PM    
Thank you for your reply sir. It really means a lot.
Yeah, I'm not using scheduler.
Just setting it manually by pressing right-clicking on menu bar then "Auto-Shutdown > Shut Down System > When All Downloads Complete.
I tried both enabled and disabled Persist After Restart.
I see that Tixati shutdown itself but not the System. There is a reason for that which I will explain.

I'm using Windows 10 V20H2 OS build 19042.804 and the latest version of Tixati.

I now know what is causing the issue. So, my screen saver is turned on and in Screen saver settings (On resume, display login screen) is turned on. Basically, it means when screen saver theme appears, windows will lock itself and you'll need to enter password again to login to the windows.
For both online and personal security it's required for me to use this auto lock option to be turned on when windows is idle and far away from my watch.
Tixati is able to download and seed the files when windows is locked but Auto shutdown feature is not working at locked state.

So is there any way to fix this issue?
by Guest on 2021/03/15 02:25:03 AM    
Nope ?
by Guest on 2021/03/15 03:47:01 PM    
Nope! Also to me the function to allow system suspende never worked, never suspend in the end, sadly I need use thirt party software to suspend.
by Guest on 2021/03/15 05:56:57 PM    
obviously there is something on your computer that is stopping tixati from shutting down.

figure out what that is and you will be able to shutdown.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server