Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Web Interface improvements

by Guest on 2021/01/08 08:35:00 PM    
Hello, I've been using Tixati for the longest time now and I'm a huge fan of the software.
I actually have it running on my home server all day long seeding and I wish I wouldn't have to control it with Anydesk any time I want to add a transfer, but that's not really possible with the lack of options in the web interface.
For starters, you can't choose the download location, nor can you change it for existing transfers.
Then there's also the fact that the transfer tab is kind of broken. Whenever I type something in to the filter and hit enter it takes me to the /addtransfer page.
There is also the problem that there's no option to filter anything but the name and sorting (for example by B/s Out) isn't a thing either.
I also wish I could configure my RSS feeds from the web interface, but that might just be a me thing since they probably aren't that commonly used.

Anyways, regardless of the web interface that's lacking imo, thanks for all the work you poured into the software and for making it freely available.
by Guest on 2021/06/21 05:30:00 PM    
Then there's also the fact that the transfer tab is kind of broken. Whenever I type something in to the filter and hit enter it takes me to the /addtransfer page.

I don't think it should bring you to that page, but you are supposed to press the 'apply' button to make the filter work.
by Guest on 2021/06/24 05:30:06 PM    
I would like to second the RSS feature for webUI.
would make a great feature and addition!

loving tixati so far, been using it for over 5+ years.
by janet on 2021/09/24 03:03:54 PM    
Whenever I type something in to the filter and hit enter it takes me to the /addtransfer page.
This and more has been fixed in v2.85

https://www.tixati.com/download/

From the news page:
updated WebUI built-in HTML templates
enter key on WebUI find bar now refreshes properly
checkbox state in WebUI transfers / files views now persists after command buttons pressed
Your suggestions, and the others in this thread have been sent to the Devs and there are more improvements to the WebUI coming soon.
by janet on 2021/10/29 07:03:16 PM    
Tixati v2.86 has many WebUI improvements.
https://www.tixati.com/download/

From the news page:
major overhaul of WebUI
added Categories to WebUI, including ability to add, remove, filter, move transfers, and more
transfer names in WebUI now show indicators for private, partial, or created
peer lists in WebUI show additional information such as flag, location
much better list layout in WebUI, with more compact output and tooltips for extra-long names
new WebUI HTML template file auto-inline CSS support to avoid flicker when loading
auto-generated TLS certs used for WebUI HTTPS server now use SHA256
numerous other minor WebUI fixes and improvements
More improvements are in the works.
by Guest on 2021/10/29 07:17:17 PM    
its so nice to be able to put torrents I add into categories.
and I like the layout for the categories.
v2.86 is great, thanks devs.
by Guest on 2021/11/10 12:49:53 PM    
op here, thank you so much for the improvements you've made over the past few updates!

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server