Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

How to Make a Donation as a User from China?

by firehorse427 on 2020/12/03 08:10:39 AM    
Hi. I'm a Tixati user from China, I tried several times to make a donation through PayPal, but it kept giving popups, saying that "Donations to this recipient aren't supported in this country". I was wondering: does the developer or the web master here know how to solve this, or tell me another way to donate. I don't need to use alipay, wechat pay.......or any other China payment methods whatsoever. I used credit card to donate for some browser plug-in developers before, and it was all OK.    

I've been using this software for more than three years, I felt that it is a 24/7 high performance torrent client to help me obtaining interested contents and resources. So I'm happy to give some little help to make Tixati development well.
by KH on 2020/12/05 11:36:35 PM    
Thanks for the support.

I'm not sure what the solution to this is, aside from crypto.

I have a Patreon account that I have not used yet, maybe I should try that and see if people are interested in that method.

Or maybe I should setup a Post Office Box and collect donations in the mail.  That would work very well if people wanted to do it without giving money to credit card companies.

I will think about this some more, and if anyone has any other ideas, please state them here.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server