Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Having some problems with "ADD NEW" tab

by mickmick72 on 2014/04/26 07:21:38 PM    
Everything seems to be working fine on Tixati, except this tab on the upper left of the program screen. If i click this tab to do anything, whether create a .torrent or add a magnet link, the program crashes, or it goes to "not responding" and just hangs, i have tried everything i know of to fix it, this is what i did, and the problem started when i installed a new program to my machine called convertx to dvd, this convert x program also was not responding and i believe somehow it has affected Tixati???

I have reinstalled the 1.96 Tixati which did not work

I uninstalled and deleted the program and re downloaded again, but problem still there

Cleaned the registry of my machine, and all folders and all the rest, everything cleaned.

Completly removed convert x program, cleaned all files and registry again, but the problem is still there.

If it does work eventually, if i do create a .torrent file it goes again to "not responding" on every sub menu of my machine, documents, video, etc etc, all hanging or stalling or just crashing the program entirely to a non responsive frozen state.

What else can i do or does anyone know what the problem is here??

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server