Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati sometimes doesn't come into focus (torrent adding window)

by ufuksarp on 2020/11/12 05:12:27 PM    
If I click on a torrent I downloaded on Chrome's temporary download bar at the bottom, Tixati sometimes -not always- doesn't focus to torrent adding window. It loads this window, but doesn't focus.

I'm using Chrome at maximized size, not full screen by the way. Maybe it has something to do with Windows' stupid focus management regarding maximized/fullscreen windows.

Windows 7 x64, Tixati v2.76
by Guest on 2020/11/29 01:23:02 AM    
I'm having a problem in a similar vein. I always use magnet torrents, and once Tixati is actively downloading a file, every subsequent torrent I load steals focus when it's done reading the meta data, and is ready for the download to be started. Put another way, I can select a torrent, then go about my business until the meta data is retrieved, then it pops up full screen over everything.
by Guest on 2020/11/29 09:11:24 PM    
Yes, old bug, you add a torrent and tixati just blink is taskbar but dont bring window to front even if the setting to focus is enabled, I have also an Win XP machine with the same issue
by Guest on 2020/11/30 12:06:54 AM    
This is a Windows problem. if you get tixati blinking at the bottom, tixati is working.
by ufuksarp on 2020/11/30 04:42:49 PM    
Hopefully it will be fixed. I don't see this problem much elsewhere.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server