Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Bring back the 'Skip Queue' option from the 'Load Transfer' dial

by Guest on 2020/11/09 12:16:11 AM    
in previous versions I could tell Tixati to bypass the queue from a right-click on the Start button, and select 'Start now' or 'bypass queue' (or something, I already forgot what it said).
that was very handy when you have a lot stalled downloads because there aren't any seed at a given moment.
now i have to 'start' it, which will add it to the queue list, so i have to go to the queued list, right-click on the newly added torrent, and select 'by pass queue' to start it immediately.
doing it from the 'Load Transfer' dialog is quicker and was there before. i got removed 2 or 3 releases ago.
please bring it back :)
thx
by Guest on 2020/11/09 05:26:44 AM    
the option to skip queue is still available if you right-click the start button on the load transfer prompt. there is also a new option to put the torrent at the front of the queue.
by Guest on 2020/11/09 08:16:21 AM    
well that's the thing, when i right-click the 'start' button, it just has one option: 'start', nothing more. the Skip Queue is gone.
did i do something to take that away?
by Guest on 2020/11/09 04:15:25 PM    
what OS?
by KananJarrus73 on 2020/11/09 04:46:01 PM    
Windows 10 Pro, version 2004, OS Build 19041.572, windows feature experience pack 120.2212.31.0
I've been using Tixati on this machine since version 2.68
by Guest on 2020/11/30 09:57:41 PM    
Those options appear to only come up if the download would actually end up in the queue (ie. all slots busy).

If they don't come up, and you click start, it means there's a slot available, and the download will not be queued anyway.

I've never seen it happen any other way after trying several times.  I would be surprised if you could have the skip options not show, click start, and the download is queued.  If anyone can make that happen, post your settings from Settings > Transfers > General, maybe there's some weird queue settings that could do it.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server