Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati V 2.57 Download bug?

by Qvaris on 2020/09/21 09:28:42 PM    
I have searched the forums but couldn't find something similar. apologies if it is a duplicate or already answered topic.

I am currently downloading a 32.3G torrent. DHT is running smoothly and trackers and peers are good. Downloading 18(21) 2(4).

The problem or possible bug I am experiencing is:

When in transfers and any other window (except pieces) my download rate drops to around 50 to 60Kb/s but when in Pieces windows I get 1.2Mb/s plus.

At first I thought I was mistaken but have tested this several times on different downloads and on each having a faster download rate when in the pieces window.

I read up and found that there was a similar bug in 2.52 where people experienced faster download speeds only when in the bandwidth or system tray.

Is there maybe a setting where I might have miss clicked in my preferences to cause this error?

1. I am seeding several programs and am currently over my seeding ratio but still seeding (Force seeding at the moment)
2. DHT is connected and nodes collected
3. IPv6 is switched off on my operating system but IPv4 is perfect. (Cant see this as a possible cause since speed is good under Pieces.
4. Using 4G which without fail tests at 11.2Mb/s up and down and settings set according to the "performance tweak" page

Any guidance or assistance to resolve this would be greatly appreciated
by Pete on 2020/09/24 10:51:20 PM    
What is your CPU usage? I had a similar problem on an old laptop which couldn't draw Tixati GUI and download with full speed (100Mb/s) at the same time.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server