Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Automatic categories working oddly

by JohnDoe1982 on 2020/08/09 09:00:42 AM    
Hi! I tried the categories and the automatic assignment of torrents to those based on rules. I mainly tried the assignment based on tracker URLs which in itself works pretty well. I also assigned different download paths to those categories, and that‘s where my problems start. So lets say there is a tracker that offers pictures and music. I‘d like to have the pics in a different download path than the music. Both music and pics are RARed, so no way to recognize them by file name, and since they‘re on the same tracker, they will be in the same category automatically. Now the download path for the category is „c:\pics“ as I mostly download pics, alright? Now I download the .torrent for a music file, Tixati recognizes the tracker, shows in the Load Transfer window „c:\pics“ for the final path as expected. But now I change that to „c:\ music“ and click Start and I expect Tixati to respect my choice for the final path. But no, it moves it to c:\pics at the end. Now I manually change the path via right click on the torrent, Local Files, then Move on Complete and select c:\music. Tixati moves stuff over. Now I click on „Force Check“ and Tixati moves stuff back to c:\pics.

Is this expected behavior?
by Guest on 2020/08/09 03:52:05 PM    
what OS and what version of tixati?

it seems like you have another rule taking over when you finish the download or force check the file that is sending the file back to the pics folder.

what is the move on complete settings for the file and for the category?

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server