Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tixati acting really weird

by Guest on 2020/06/17 03:53:30 PM    
Whenever I try to move the tixati window, it kinda delays it a bit, then it goes like in a smooth/rigid motion and it just feels and looks really weird.
I recorded some footage, I hope this helps a bit, thanks in advance.

(link removed by mod and sent to Devs)
by Guest on 2020/07/02 02:25:17 PM    
Same thing happened to me since a few days ago, i was using the previous version. Not the 2.73. Not 100% sure but if i recall correctly it started when i tried to move the tixati window from one display to another (i use 3) and during the transition and while the window was between the 2 displays, while pressing the left click i accidentally pressed the right click also. Now, depending on the speed and distance and "shape" of the move i try to make, it will take from 0.5 (a lateral move of a few cm) to 1.5 secs (eg a full circle) to complete it. Again, not 100% sure but that's how i remember it. I upgraded to 2.73 but it didn't fix it. I tried a clean install but still the same. Also of note, around the same time i installed the latest windows update, the 2004. I am not sure if i did it before or after though.

Minor inconvenience i know and it does not affect anything else as far as i can tell.

Windows 10 Education x64, build 19041, version "2004".
by Guest on 2020/12/14 09:06:21 AM    
I am having the same weird issue... kinda got freaked out cuz it looked like it was delayed like when someone takes over your computer.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server