Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Tabbed View

by Casper on 2020/05/30 10:35:01 AM    
For some reason my peers / torrent info window (the one at the bottom) always starts off quite small (leaving very little space for information)  - I have to raise it after every launch.
The only way to seemingly fix it temporarily is to right-click on the toolbar and select Layout>Reset All Windows.  Thereafter it seems to work a bit better on launch - it seems to then remember the last position better (but not fully, can't quite figure it out).  But seems to centre the top and bottom window upon launch, but always after a while it reverts to the bottom window being dragged low down.
Anyone else have this or know what I could do?
by Guest on 2020/05/30 11:38:21 PM    
What OS and what version of tixati?

is the position of the window shrinking while you are running tixati or between restarts?

is the transfer window the only window where this happens?

any movement on the RSS, Bandwidth, or Scheduler windows?
by Guest on 2020/05/31 05:48:52 AM    
I'm have a problem like it also, I close tixati maximized, but when I reopen (restart) tixati is in window mode (not maximized), then I need click in maximize 2 times, exactly this, 2 times, to maximize tixati, I can't fix it tixati never save maximization state, reinstalling don't fix, I use Win 7 and last tixati version
by Casper on 2020/05/31 02:08:18 PM    
What OS and what version of tixati?
Win10x64, Tixati 2.73 (but had the problem on previous versions)

is the position of the window shrinking while you are running tixati or between restarts?
Between restarts only.  Seems to be fine for a few days after I reset all Windows.

is the transfer window the only window where this happens?
I've only noticed it in the Transfer window.  Will pay closer attention to other windows.

any movement on the RSS, Bandwidth, or Scheduler windows?
As above, I'll check these out, but I don't recall noticing anything strange in any of those windows.

My Tixati does start up maximized however, it's just the windows position inside Tixati.

I did reset the layout so the window split is centred at the moment.  What I did now was move the window (downloads/peers view) into another position.  Then exited and restarted Tixati and the position is centred again (for now).  So it's not remembering the last position. I checked if there wasn't a setting somewhere, but didn't see anything.

Then I moved the dividers up in the following views: Channels, RSS, Transfers, Bandwidth and Scheduler.
After restarting Tixati, all window positions were remembered, except for transfers which was no longer in the position I left it before exiting.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server