Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Auto Selection BUG

by Guest on 2020/05/09 10:09:01 PM    
I set my auto selection to "only select" some media extensions like *.mkv and others, in my only select rules haven't any rar entry, but Tixati auto select rar anyway, seem because is a torrent with just one file, please see this magnet, thanks

(magnetlink removed by Mod and sent to Devs)
by Guest on 2020/05/27 06:43:53 PM    
if there is only 1 file in the torrent i don't think auto-select rules apply.
by Guest on 2020/05/27 07:07:38 PM    
If I set rules in "Only Select" to specific extensions, Tixati should auto select "only" this extensions, the same for "Never Select", if there is some extension, Tixati, should "never" select this specific extension, in other words this is a blacklist. In my humble opinion this a neat bug, because never is never, and only is only.
by Guest on 2020/05/29 05:53:20 AM    
2nd this bug report, is important work with only 1 file
by Guest on 2020/05/29 08:49:58 PM    
auto select rules only come into play with torrents that have more than one file in them.
by Guest on 2020/05/30 01:33:20 AM    
Hi, I'm from France and I ever recommend Tixati for all my friends, one of my friends is 65yo and she don't have any computer knowledge, she just want download movies. Then I installed Tixati in her computer with only select rules to select only movies formats, as mp4, mkv, and this feature is essencial and wonderful to my friend, because no need know what is the movie file to select, and also avoid possible virus infections, she don't know what's the difference between exe and mkv, is hard to me to teach, she is 65yo. Is because it I think is important auto selection work also with 1 file, because if she download a malicious torrent with 1 file, the virus can't be auto selected to my friend.
by Guest on 2020/07/18 08:05:33 PM    
+1000 Please add a option or setting to use auto selection with one file, indeed, I find it extremely useful too.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server