Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

Date is not displayed correctly (Fixed in v2.74)

by Guest on 2020/05/06 07:51:52 PM    
I have a problem with Tixati 2.73 64-Bit.
As you can see "Created" date is not shown correctly, so I can not fully use this application. It is not possible to quickly observe creation dates of my torrents.
I have Windows 10 Pro 1909 x64. I suspect it might be connected with my OS' regional date settings, so here it is:
It is in Russian, my English translation is in green color.
Hope you can find a solution and fix this problem.
Thanks in advance.
by Guest on 2020/05/06 11:29:24 PM    
if you go back a version do things display correctly?

Here is a link if you need it:

https://download1.tixati.com/download/tixati-2.72-1.win64-install.exe
by Guest on 2020/05/07 12:35:12 AM    
No, this problem persists since, like, three versions ago. Before that I just used US English date format and it was fine. But the problem came up when I changed date format to Russian (see screenshot in my previous post).
by Guest on 2020/05/24 11:45:52 PM    
So, will you be able to fix this problem? Anything else I may provide to help?
by Guest on 2020/07/17 11:57:29 PM    
So, we have some progress. 2.74 displays day of the week and month correctly (before they were displaying as "__"). But there is still a problem. Year is not displayed. As you can see on the screenshot https://i.imgur.com/sLuP3gA.png  - 2.74 (same as all previous versions) displays the year as "y" - but it should be parsed as the current year in two digits - "20".
Hope you can fix it. Thanks for all your hard work!
by janet on 2020/09/25 09:34:52 AM    
The reason it's displaying the year as "y" is because your custom date format that you put into Windows control panel is slightly incorrect.

It should have two y, like this:

ddd, dd-MMM-yy

One of your original image shows it with only the one "y" in the customize format window.  Needs two.  Or four if you want the full four-digit year.

I just tested this myself and it now works as expected.
by Guest on 2020/09/29 08:30:18 AM    
Thank you very much janet, you're absolutely right! Works as expected.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server