Help and Support
Ask a question, report a problem, request a feature...
<<  Back To Forum

2.72-1 now opening ALL torrent folders on SELECT ALL!  GAHHHH!!!

by Gongo211 on 2020/04/13 07:13:39 PM    
I just "upgraded"... There are a lot of torrents with "165 recordings of" classical music.  Nice, but where the prior version left each torrent folder CLOSED, so you (I) could select-all turn them OFF (red) then select just the couple I wanted.  NOW it opens them all which means hundreds if not thousands or rows to scroll through to find not only the one or two I want, but to find the "parent" folder of the one(s) I want.

HOW DO I TURN THIS OFF?
by Guest on 2020/04/14 06:07:09 AM    
I also can't understand why expand all folders, is better just select all
by Guest on 2020/04/15 12:21:10 AM    
+1
by Gongo211 on 2020/04/15 05:33:46 PM    
I found a workaround, although I'm not sure why it is one.
Rather than click on Select All, click on one row inside the blue field and (on a PC) use Ctrl-A!
That performs the "select all" WITHOUT expanding all folders.
by Guest on 2020/04/16 04:49:38 PM    
Still annoying as it didnt behave like this in the previous version.
by Guest on 2020/04/20 05:31:00 PM    
I created a new topic on this issue before I noticed this one so I will add my two cents here.

I also do not like the new behavior since I commonly do the select all, off combo when I load a torrent file. With a torrent with many folders and files there is a noticeable delay while all the folders are expanded and then you have more lines to scroll through to find what you want.

Please make this new behavior optional.

Another solution which would work for me is to have an option to turn entries in a loaded torrent off by default.

This web site is powered by Super Simple Server